On April 24th, the LDDI Advisory Board convened on campus to elect new officers and committee chairs, review and update the program’s strategic plan and budget, critically evaluate the need for increased program resources, and discuss means of ensuring long-term sustainability. Additionally, this meeting was the first for the LDDI Advisory Board’s newest members. Please join me in welcoming the following individuals to the Board!
- Alisa Cowen – Owner, Cowen Design Group LLC
- Bob Hubbell – President, Brookfield Residential, Washington
- Jon Jolley – Principal Associate, Maser Consulting P.A.
- Bill Junda – C.O.O., Gordon
- Kevin Murray – Owner, Tri-Tek Engineering
- John Neel – President, Gay & Neel, Inc.
- Sue Wolford – Virginia Regional Vice President, Pennoni Associates Inc.
- Amanda Dritschel – new student representative (MS student in CEE)